Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Little About Me!

Hi! My name is Kristin and I'm addicted to sewing, crafting, trying to be thrifty and anything and everything in between. I feel so much better now that I've gotten that out. (Don't judge me...I'm betting you might be a little addicted too!)

Most importantly, I'm the wife to one good looking hunk, Kevin and a momma to 2 crazy girls, Joselyn and Macey. I love Jesus Christ, my familiy, the color pink and of course chocolate. I love blogging. I'm constantly stunned at the amount of creativity and talent that so many of you have. I love to read about all of your ideas and the things you're working on. I love the feeling of satisfaction I get when I've made something that I'm proud of or when my husband says, "Wow! I'm really impressed!" I hope to someday have a blog full of amazing "homemade stuff".

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love your new blog! Such cute stuff! I'm so glad you get to be a stay-at-home mom! That's great!