Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Denim Romper



I think little rompers are so cute.  I made Joselyn one using the tutorial found here.




My favorite part is the top.  I'm planning on making little dresses and tops that are similar to the top of this romper.  So simple but not plain.




I hemmed the shorts using a tutorial found here.  This was my first time doing a blind hem stitch with my sewing machine.  I think it would work even better if the tension on my machine wasn't all messed up.  (That's a whole other story.)



I like the thick elastic waist.






And the straps.  Next time I need to remember to sew the straps closer to the center so they won't fall of the shoulders.  Instead of moving them, I just criss-crossed the straps...which I like just the same.




Cute little outfit to take "Smoky" for a stroll.  (She wanted to take pictures with this horse...I gladly agreed knowing she would be happy.)


No comments: