Monday, January 2, 2012

It seems like I'm more excited for this new year to start than I have been in the past.  Not that 2011 was a bad year or anything...I'm just excited for the things in store for me and my family.  This blog has been far from a "popular" or "check every day" sort of blog.  Its been more of a log for me to see the things that I've made.  For a long time I felt the need to make something or anything just so I could blog about it and things never turned out all that great.  I've almost felt guilty that I haven't posted more pictures and blogged more frequently.  I think it has taken the fun out of creating things.  So for now, I'm going to keep sewing and creating but with NO intention or desire to blog about it.  Maybe sometime in the future I'll start again but for now...I'm on VACATION!  YIPPEE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

No comments: