Friday, April 1, 2011

Newest member of the family...

I can't believe that it has taken me so long to introduce the newest member of our little family.  Her name is Lucy and she has been my best friend the last week.  My husband gave her to me for Christmas and I was extremely excited and so proud of him to remember that over a year ago I mentioned that I would like one someday.  (He's so keeper.)


I'm so excited to get to use her more when I don't look like a huge barn.  It's motivation to see her standing there looking slim.  I keep telling myself that someday I will look like her...minus the cut off head, blue body, no arms...you get the point.


I have been working on my sisters prom dress and it has been so much fun....not!  I'm not making it from scratch.  She bought a dress last summer and I'm putting sleeves on it and changing the skirt a bit so I shouldn't complain.  I just don't have much patience right now.  I'm almost done and I will post pictures soon. 

No comments: