Monday, April 18, 2011

We have a BABY and a WINNER!

Our sweet baby is finally here.  And it's a.......................

GIRL!

Hailey Jo McCarroll

April 14, 2011

7 lbs 6.7 oz

20 1/4 inches long


So we now have 3 sweet princesses in our home (and one Queen bee).  The girls LOVE her and can't get enough of her. 



I had a doctor's appointment on the 13th and I was only dialated to a 2 and 65% thinned so I was just sure that I wouldn't have the baby for another week or so.  So when I started having consistent contractions I was a little surprised.  My contractions were every 3 minutes for about an hour and Kevin finally convinced me that we should probably get to the hospital.  When we got there I was still at a 2 and 70% thinned so they sent me to walk the halls.  (not a fun thing to do) I came back 2 hours later to a 4 and 95% thinned so they admitted me.  We had her at 8:40 am and everything went so smooth.  It was so relaxed and calm.  I absolutely love my doctor and am so happy with him.  I feel great and happy to finally be able to see and touch my toes again.  :)

So the winner of the ruffled notebook goes to my sister Andy.  Both her and my mom guessed the 14th but Andy was closer in weight.  (Thank heavens.  My mom said 8 lbs 1 oz...ouch)  Congrats Andy...you were right...you just kind of were wrong on the gender.  :)


Thanks everyone for entering my little contest.  In the next couple of days I have some projects that I've been working on to post.  Just gotta find time to upload the pictures. 

No comments: