Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fabric Finds - Part 1

I finally went through all of the many trash bags filled will material and other sewing stuff.  I was like a little kid at Christmas yesterday.  :)  Here are pictures of a very, very, very small portion of what I got. 

Look at all of this thread.  Amazing.  And the middle picture is elastic.  Yes, I think I'm set for awhile.


I got all of my material packed up in HUGE tubs (32 gallon tubs to be exact) plus a small box.  That doesn't count the material or sewing stuff that I already have. 

I'll post Part 2 later on with details about a possible fabric giveaway if anyone is interested.

Today I'm working on going through all of my clothes to get rid of the stuff that I've had since High School.  I have a whole page of "stuff" that I need to get done before the big move next month plus all of the packing that needs to be done.  I don't know that I'll get much crafting or sewing done for awhile but we'll see what late night projects I can come up with.  Busy little bees over here. :)


Happy Wednesday!

No comments: