Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When I first started this blog I mentioned a few different things that I thought were cool.  Of course my list of "have to do someday" has grown.  Here are some more things that I would like to make someday.


Wouldn't these snack and sandwich bags be so much fun to take to the park?  You can find a tutorial here on Saltwater Kids.




I got a sweet deal on a super cute table cloth from Target. I'm going to make some changing pads similar to the tutorial here.  Jill from Homemade by Jill made this tutorial for Celebrate the Boy month.




I saw this dress on Shabby Apple's website and the first thing I thought was "I could totally make that."  We'll see how it turns out.  If this dress wasn't $72 I might consider just buying it...oh wait...no I wouldn't...I'm far to cheap for that. :)




I finally found some watch bands so I can make some of these.  Tutorial found here



So those are some of the things that are on my mind.  Now I just need to find the time to do them.  I'm trying to get my house cleaned out and getting ready to start packing in the next month or so.  The move is getting closer and I can't wait.  :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: