Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Are you Feelin' Lucky?

I wanted to do something cute for the girls to wear for St. Patrick's day.  A couple of days ago I saw this tutorial to make these shirts. 

Cute Right?

So I tweaked it a bit and came up with this.

(Please excuse the poor pictures and bad shadows.)

I would recommend that you water your bleach down just a bit.  I didn't and I was worried that I was going to end up with White pants.  I would also recommend using dry letters.  I was lazy and used one set of letting for both.  I would also recommend using card stock.  Again, I was lazy and used one of those coupon flyers that I get every week from JcPenney's.  The color from the flyer bled onto the pants a bit.

Fun project though...Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Cute pants.

Thanks for the tortilla link. I am definitely going to try it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Larissa

*aNdY* said...

I am glad that I found out about this little bloggity.. :) see I am so happy..