Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Want This Wednesday

This has been on my "want" list for...well almost 3 years now.  I'm super excited to say that my dreams/wants/desires/wishes...have come true (well in two weeks they will)!

No, I didn't win the lottery.  Starting April 9th, I will be a Stay at Home Mom and I couldn't be happier or ask for anything more.  It's so hard leaving my 2 little angels everyday and to have somone else practically raise them.  Now the pressure is really on to make sure they're good girls because if they're bad I can only blame myself. :) 

I'm so grateful for opportunities that have allowed me to stay home and grateful that my husband works so hard and wants me to be at home so bad.  Yippee!

So now we'll get to eat lots of  this:

(Spaghetti)


And do lots of this:


And just have a good time.  And hopefully I can get some more stuff in my shop and be able to make a little side money so that I won't have to go back to work. :)

No comments: