Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Want this Wednesday

I'm going to "try" to post something every Wednesday that I have on my Things to Try list/Someday I'll get this list.

(This post is coming a day early because tomorrow is St. Patty's Day...in case you've forgotten!)

My darling husband got me this camera for Christmas.  Yes!  I was a little shocked but super excited.  It came with the generic/boring strap.  It doesn't have much style...I'll be honest...it makes me feel like I'm an old man photographer.  What's a girl to do?


Make a camera strap of course.  So I went out searching for ideas and found some great ones.  (Go here and here.)

So here are just a few straps that I like.  Enjoy!


I love the Yellow and Grey together.  Found at PhatStraps


This Ruffle one is calling my name.



Or this orange one.  (Love the picture.)


Here's a great tutorial too!

I could keep going but you get the point that there are some neat ideas out there.  Someday I'll get to this but until then...
 



My little boring strap and I will keep attempting to take pictures.

No comments: