Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Re-purposed Cardigan

I was lucky enough to snatch Kevin's grandmother's clothes before they were taken to goodwill. (He thought I was nuts.) I was going through it awhile back and found some exciting pieces that I want to re-purpose.

I found this Sweater:



I cut the sleeves off and sewed them back on so they were 3/4 sleeve.  I took the sides in a bit and shortened the length.




With the leftover fabric from the sleeves, I made little flowers and put some cute beads in the center.  (Thanks Melissa for the beads.)



I'm happy with how it turned out. It only took me about 45 min from start to finish which was even better.

(Please excuse the blurry picture.  My "little photographer" doesn't always have the sturdiest hands.)

Happy Wednesday!


Now off to cleaning cupboards I go.  :)

No comments: