Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wipe Cover

It seems like there is always someone in my life that is having a baby.  It's hard to get everyone a gift and still have food on the table.  :)  I'm sure you've seen the little wipey cases every where but I've made tons of them in the last 6 months or so.  Unfortunately I lost all of my pictures off of my camera card so this is the only one that I have pictures of.  I made it yesterday and it seriously only takes about 30 minutes top.  (My kind of project.)


They're really simple to do.  Just get a wipe case and trace around the edges of the front and the back and then add a couple inches so that your material will cover the edges of your wipe case.  Trace the top of the case again and use that pattern to cut batting for the top of your case.  Now just use your super handy hot glue gun and put the batting and the material on.  Cover your edges with some ribbon and you're done.  Super easy huh.  You can go here for a more in depth tutorial because I'm sure that was super confusing but I have a baby who has a death grip on my leg and is crying "momma, momma...baba!"

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: