Friday, January 14, 2011

My Confessions - My Goals

For some reason I feel the need to confess a few things to you all.  So here it goes! 

I am a procrastinator, pack rat, unorganized and emotional!  Phew...I feel better!

Now that I have that off of my chest I feel like I can move forward with this new year and the great things that I want to accomplish.  Every year I try to make some goals that I would like to accomplish. By the end of the month, I'm not real sure where I've placed that long list. I've bound to not let that happen this year. (Wish me luck!)  Here are a few of my New Year's Resolutions.
  1. Become a better seamstress
  2. Figure out the whole couponing thing
  3. Stay organized and not let the clutter run my life
  4. Develop and stick to a budget
  5. BE PATIENT in all things

These are just a few of the things that I want to work on this year.  (I won't bore you with all of the many things that I want to do better.)

I would like to start over with a clean slate with this blog and really try to make it great...with regular postings...helpful tutorials...clever ideas...

Let the fun begin!  I was going to wait until the first of February but I'm feeling anxious so why hold off any longer right?  Starting Monday, January 17th, this blog is going to ROCK!  :)

No comments: