Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm alive! I promise!

As you can see by my lack of posts, I've been a bit of a slacker the last few months.  A lot has changed in my life and I haven't taken the time to post what's going on.  In August we moved but first Kevin and I went on a second honeymoon to Florida and the Carribean.  It was great to get away just the two of us but was hard to be away from the girls for 8 days!  We also are expecting our 3rd child due the end of April.  We're super excited and crossing our fingers for a boy.  We're just thrilled to have another baby though and feel extremely blessed.

I promise I have some great things planned for this year.  I've been working on some resolutions and will be posting about them in the weeks to come.  I hope to make a "come back" to the blogging world the first of February so be patient with me.  I wanted to have everything organized by the first of the year but I'm always running behind. :)

I hope everyone is doing great and excited for what this new year has to offer.

No comments: