Thursday, January 27, 2011

Roller Coaster Ride


So by now you're probably noticing that my life is a lot like a roller coaster ride.  Our move has been post poned until the end of May.  This will allow me to have my little bundle of joy here which I'm really excited about.  I really like my doctor and trust him.  They'll hold Kevin's job until then which I'm extremely thankful for.

So now I get to unpack!  (I'll be so good at this moving business.)  And then I get to try to get out the syrup that my sweet little angel dumped all over the carpet while I was trying to be productive.  My next project should be something to keep the fridge shut.

Stay tuned for the next turn on the roller coaster ride.  :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you're expecting again! Congrats! I can do newborn shots for you if you visit the Valley to see family. http://happyduckstudios.blogspot.com/