Monday, March 21, 2011

Matchy Shirts - Year 2

Last year my mom and I made shirts for everyone in the family so we could all match for my sister's state tournament.  (Go here for the tutorial and upclose pictures.)  We had to make a few more this year because kids (and me) have grown a lot.  (Some more than others...not going to mention any names though)


It's pretty neat to see that many people in the same shirt, cheering like crazy.  We all get a little out of hand but its for a good reason, right?


2 comments:

WhItNeY SuE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WhItNeY SuE said...

All of your goodluck presents and CUTE ideas were AWESOME!! Everyone (including me) LOVED them!! Thanks a bunch Kristin!! I sure do love you!!

~Whitney Sue~

ps every game as we were getting announced, I always try to find my family. It was super awesome looking up and seeing EVERYONE right away! Plus, I received tons of compliments on my BIG and CUTE family!! lol :)

The fortune cookies are WAY tasty! Tori said they taste like sugar cookies?!?! lol

Coach Bekah loved the inspiring quotes, we all read ours before every game as a way to get focused.

And we all wore our necklaces to every game for good luck!

So Yes, I would have to say YOU were a major reason why we won!! :D