Thursday, March 17, 2011

Go Big Green!

This post is a little old but we've had a busy couple of weeks.  I can hardly believe it's the middle of March. 

My little sister is a Senior in High School this year.  The last three weekends she has been playing in basketball tournaments in hopes of making it out as the Best Team in the State!  My family has always been big basketball fans so its a pretty big deal to us.  :)  We get a little crazy.

The little kids love going to the games and playing/beating on eachother.  So I decided they needed something to help out with that situation and of course to cheer on Auntie.  So with the help of my sister Andy, we made some tomahawks.



We just painted some paint sticks and glued some felt and feathers on and that was that.  As with any toy...they liked them the first 5 minutes and then they were on the ground.  Of course I still had to pack them around because they were good luck.  :)  Macey had fun with them and every time she sees them she starts cheering...."Auntie Go!"  It's pretty cute.

No comments: