Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Want This Wednesday

Awhile back one of my good friends had a really cute shirt on that she got from J. Crew.  I can't seem to find a picture of it so you'll just have to take my word for it but it was put on my want list right away.

Here's my copy cat of it.  I took a simple shirt that I got from Shade Clothing for $3 and put some ribbon and lace on it and came out with this:


I just randomly looped the ribbon and stitched it abit.


And I did the same to the back and then just tied it.

The pictures aren't that great but with these wild kids...they'll just have to do for now.

Joselyn wanted to take a picture of me.  Excuse the crazy hair...nope, I didn't fix it today and it feels great!



Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

undone hair? welcome to the wonderful world of being a sahm. cute shirt.