Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Want this Wednesday

Petey keeps asking if we have any boy games to play.  We've tried to play transformers and dinosaurs but every time Joselyn says, "You be the dad and I'll be the mom!"  So it ends up playing a girl game.  When I asked Petey if he would like a cape, his eyes lit up and he got so excited.  So cape making I went and I think they were a hit.





They were great for running in the wind.  (Which is blowing really hard today...go figure.)
And we even had fun just standing with our baby! :)


"Look!  We're super heros!"..."Look!  I can fly!"


So now we have a boy game...well until Joselyn decides to play that she is the mommy superhero and Petey is the daddy superhero.  Gotta love girls. :)



Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Maisy said...

Those are really cute! Its looks like a fun day :)