Tuesday, April 13, 2010

When I first had Macey, I was welcomed home one night to find the most perfectly shaped loaf of bread sitting in my house.  Hard to imagine but it tasted TEN TIMES better than what it looked like.  My good friend Sandee made it for us.  I remember Kevin practically drooling over how good it was. 

Sandee's helped with many of our church parties.  She pays a lot of attention to detail and the presentation of the food and it always tastes great.  She has a blog called Sweet & Simple if you want to see some of the stuff that she's done.  I'm just warning you...if you're hungry or on a diet...her food will tempt you.

Like this fruit pizza....


Or this Black Forest Cake...


Or what about this Strawberry Triffle?

Yummy huh!


  If you know someone who needs a wedding cake or event catered...have them contact Sandee.

No comments: