Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Want this Wednesday

So this isn't going to be a crafty post but life has been crazy lately.  I've been cleaning closets, cooking like a mad woman, changing stinky buns and well you get the picture.  My crafty time is usually after the girls go to bed at night but instead, I've been hanging out with my husband.  One reason for my blog being a little on the lame side.

Anyway...have you ever needed a recipe that is a Home Run every time and is super easy?  Well, I think I've found one to add to my list.  My husband loves this and so do the rest of us.  I found it on My Kitchen Cafe and I'll have to say that I'm in love. :)  Here's a link to the recipe.  You have to try it.  It's called BBQ Chicken Braid.  It's super easy and doesn't take long but it looks like you've spent hours on it.  Plus it feels good to make something completely from scratch. 


Just look at this...how can you resist? 

The recipe calls for onions but I left them out because we aren't big onion lovers.


As Rachel Ray would say, "That's whats for dinner!" 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: